Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pleasure in Servitude


A day and a half in, and I am far more docile, responsive, and helpful than at any time before in our marriage. In the past, I have avoided changing our childrens' diapers like the plague, particularly when it is not just urine. Call me a bad husband, but I gag and feel bile upon seeing and catching a whiff of the excrement. I am so horny though, and I so badly crave my wife's attentions that when she instructed me to change their diapers, there was only a brief hesitation: I looked pleadingly at my wife, she glared back, and I complied with her 'request'. Cleaning house, shopping, changing diapers, cooking dinners...none of these are things I enjoy or wish to do. I have generally avoided them traditionally. But now....

I know that the chances of being granted an orgasm during the week is exceptionally slim. If things continue as we have discussed, then orgasms will happen only every other week or so (and that only for health reasons; if we could successfully massage my prostate, then orgasms might well become entirely obsolete for me). Even then, those orgasms will probably be made as unpleasant or as lacking as possible, and timed such that getting me horny again afterward will be relatively easy for my wife.

Despite my knowledge of the fact that my changes of coming are next to non-existent, every time my wife so much as places cups her hand over my nipples, my penis becomes instantaneously fully erect, and I would beg (if she would permit it), say anything, or promise almost anything just for her to play with my nipples (which are the most erogenous parts of my body). So great is my arousal that I will almost reflexively begin humping the bed if I am unrestrained (while eventually we intend to purchase a custom chastity device, the ones we have tried so far have all been found severely wanting; for the moment, we rely on the threat of extraordinarily severe punishment and a scrub-pad inserted in my underwear to make humping movements uncomfortable).

Is it worthwhile for me? Yes, as the sexual activity I most enjoy is being controlled, dominated, and sexually tormented. Is it worthwhile for her? Well, she certainly appreciates the chores and attentions I have been giving her. She certainly appreciates the fact that if I begin acting or speaking out about my arousal or cravings, she can easily correct and stop such behavior. Are the benefits to her worth dealing with her dislike of dominating me? I suppose we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment